HBS Leisure’s Covid-19 Policy
Here at HBS Leisure we take the safety of our customers and our team very seriously. We’ve worked hard to ensure that we can serve you safely and efficiently, offering you all the guidance, support and information you’ll need to enjoy your new hot tub. At present our showroom is open and visitors are welcome to view hot tubs in our outside areas.
To ensure that we can operate safely, within UK Government Guidelines, we’ve had to change they way we work. You can read our detailed plan below.
- All outdoor displays are open and our relocated tubs available for viewing without entering the showroom
- We are offering FaceTime/video messaging with all customers, tours of our tubs from the comfort of your own home – contact us today
- Free site surveys, with a risk assessment prior to every install
- Delivery and installation of hot tubs using contactless and social distancing procedures and Covid 19 questionnaire
- Call and collect on all our stock items such as beer pumps and spa chemicals
Can the COVID-19 virus spread through pools and hot tubs?
According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19
We value the continued support of our customers, and we very much look forward to hearing from you soon.
Stay safe & take care
© HBS Leisure 2020
HBS Lesiure Ltd
01642 133 150