Hydrotherapy has been shown to reduce aches and pains with a combination of powerful massage therapy and heat. Loaded with 65 high-volume, sophisticated massage jets and six full-therapy seats, the Piper Glen certainly offers the ultimate spa experience. With five different controls for massage seats, everyone can relax with just the right amount of pressure without diverting water from other seats.
COMPLETE CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH DIRECTFLOW PERSONAL CONTROL® SYSTEM
DIRECTFLOW™ makes use of highly energy efficient, long-lasting pumps and motors, linked directly to each individual hydrotherapy zone. Each seat is controlled by a DIRECTFLOW™ personal control panel consisting of an on/off switch, as well as an air control for the jets and a Variable Flow Control™ (VFC) located within easy reach. The VFC is an integral part of the DIRECTFLOW™ system. This patented valve gives users the ultimate in personalised control over the spa hydrotherapy environment. Say goodbye to sore muscles, tension and stress as you relax your body into a state of euphoria – each and every day!
NEW SPIN ON JET TECHNOLOGY
The ARTESIAN ELITE line showcases a revolutionary breakthrough in hydrotherapy jetting. Each spa features Artesian Spas’ own H2O PowerFlow Helix Jet technology. The H2O PowerFlow Helix jet, has been designed to provide a truly remarkable hydro-massage exclusive to Artesian Spas. Each jet has been strategically placed to maximise your massage experience.
Many people carry tension in their neck. The high flow fixed massaging jet distributes flow through multiple orifices, designed specifically to disengage the overworked muscles in the neck, creating a chain reaction of therapeutic benefits that can help whisk you away into a state of relaxation.
This jet is the centrepiece of the Artesian Elite line – making up the majority of jets in our hydrotherapy spa line. Technological advances have helped develop a fully rotational helix flow, designed to release tension in the back and legs – two commonly troublesome areas.
This jet in the centrepiece of the Artesian Elite line – making up the majority of jets in our hydrotherapy spa line. Technological advances have helped develop a fully rotational helix flow, designed to release tension in the back and legs – two commonly troublesome areas.
These high-pressure jets are engineered to help alleviate deep aches, pains and bothersome tension in the lower back area. Just a few minutes dedicated to your hydrotherapy routine can have lasting beneficial effects on your stress levels, your body and your mental clarity.
These specialised whirlpool jets are located below the waterfall. The “eyeball” design gives maximum control and a targeted, stress relieving experience for the middle region of your back. Ease your lower back into a heavenly release with a few dedicated moments of self-care, each and every day.
Your feet work hard for you every day. It only makes sense to ensure that you are giving your feet the opportunity to feel refreshed and renewed, with some dedicated massage time. Your feet deserve the best. Show them some serious love with these high-pressure massaging jets, which offer a perfect amount of warmth and pressure to soothe your tired feet.
- Size: 232 x 232 x 108 cm
- 7 seats
- 65 jets
- Capacity: 1,571 L
- Dry Weight: 441 kg
- Pumps: 5 x 3.0 BHP, 2 x Circulation pumps
– 12 Year Structure
– 7 Year Surface
– 3 Year Parts, Labour, Plumbing and Electrical
– 2 Year on Monarch Cabinets
– 1 Year on Stereo and AOP Systems
- Curved shell design measuring 108cm at the back and 93cm at the front of the spa
- Stainless Steel H2O PowerFlow Jet Design
- Dual Footblaster Jets
- Stainless Steel Accents
- DynaBrite LED:
(1) 5 in. LED Light, (5) 2 in. LED Lights, Backlit 24″ AllegroFall and (4) BellagioFalls
- Patented DirectFlow® Personal Control Technology
- Advanced Digital Touch Control System with Artesian Smart Control Pack: Touch Screen, Colour LCD Display, 3 Zone Lighting ready, WiFi Ready (module required) and Multi-language Interface
- Diamond AOP Water Treatment System
- Morbern 5 in. Maximum Tapered ASTM Cover
- Full Foam with PermaBase ABS Pan
- WhisperPure™ Circulation System with Microfilter
- Monarch Cabinet
- Titanium Heater: 3.0 kW
- Stereo System:
1) BBA Fully Integrated Bluetooth Sound System: 4 x 2 in. Polk Interior Speakers and Subwoofer
2)Premium Polk Sound System:
Bluetooth Receiver, AM/FM, USB, Auxiliary Input, appReady, 4 x 2 in. Polk Interior Speakers, Power Subwoofer
Optional 6.5 in. Polk Patio Speakers
- Midnight Glow LED:
With Midnight Glow, you can set the mood in 3 separate colour zones, (1) In-Spa Lights, (2) Waterfall Features, (3) Cabinet Panels and 360 Glow. 4 x Corner Cabinet Lights and 360° Skirt Lighting (N/A on Rock Cabinetry)
- Water Purification:
1) Spa Frog In-Line System The Spa Frog In-Line System utilises both a Bromine and a Conditioning cartridge to automatically sanitise the spa water. The combination of the water conditioning cartridge with Bromine provides cleaner, clearer and softer spa water that’s far easier to take care of.
- Worldwide WiFi App Module
Download App for Smart Device to Control Spa Wirelessly
I’d like more information
If you’d like more information on this hot tub, please complete the details in this form and a member of our team will be in touch at a time that suits you.
© HBS Leisure 2020
HBS Lesiure Ltd
01642 133 150